- UL Certified for Door Bottom Gaps — Measuring up to 1-1/2″
- 90-Minute Rated — for Use on UL10B and UL10C Wood or Hollow Metal Fire Doors
- Restricts the Passage of Smoke
- Patent Pending
- Available in 36″ and 48″ Lengths
- End Caps Furnished Standard
- Product consists of: #304 Brushed Stainless Steel, Neoprene Sweep— Pull Side, #304 Brushed Stainless Steel, Intumescent Shoe— Push Side, #304 Brushed Stainless Steel End Caps, #6 x 3/4″ Stainless Steel SMS Furnished
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Neoprene is Black
- CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive door bottom undercut/ clearances measuring up to 1-1/2″.
- POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive door bottom undercut/clearances measuring up to 1-1/2″.